We are creative, inventive, honest and collaborative at every step of your architectural journey.
With a genuine passion for contemporary design and a wealth of architectural knowledge, we listen to and understand your hopes, dreams, and concerns. This could be an existing or new build project. We identify previously unrealised opportunities within an existing plan or a site, to deliver exciting and achievable proposals for you.
We understand that embarking on a building project of every shape and size can be daunting. Our skills allow us to collaborate with you, to guide you through the design and construction process. We’ll prioritise your wants and needs whilst considering your budget, develop sketch concepts, and create physical scaled models to deliver you the most inspiring and engaging designs.
Beyond this, we’ll do all that is needed to realise your project, including making a planning application, producing construction drawing packages and looking after your project on site from start to finish while it is built.
We are problem solvers. Our experience allows us to establish and advise you on the best solution to suit your needs. We create designs of exceptional quality that engage and inspire you.
We are incredibly proud of our RIBA Chartered Practice accreditation, which confirms our commitment to both you, and the highest professional and ethical standards.
These are our key stages in developing and delivering a project for you, and these can be tailored for your individual project needs. These are related to the RIBA Plan of Work Stages and are part of our commitment to providing a fully transparent service.
- Discuss and agree your project requirements.
- Evaluate the opportunities of your home or site.
- Establish your budget.
- Explain our process and how our expertise can help you.
- Offer you a formal Architectural Appointment.
- Coordinate a measured building and topographical survey for you.
- Meet you at your home, property or site to discuss the finer points of your brief, identifying any further opportunities.
- Prepare your Concept Design Document to include sketch plans, a CAD 3D model & perspective images together with outline material palette.
- Create a scaled physical 3D model as required.
- Meet with you to discuss and agree minor changes to the design if needed.
- Finalise & Freeze your concept design.
- Prepare planning drawings.
- Prepare support documents, including Design and Access Statement as required.
- Submit and monitor planning application to determination.
- Discuss progress of application with Local Planning Authority.
- Advise on the appointment of required project consultants.
- Brief, seek fees & coordinate project consultants on your behalf.
- Develop construction details, specifications and schedules.
- Coordinate and prepare Building Regulation submission.
- Produce a drawn package suitable for seeking competitive Tenders for the construction of your project.
- Assist in finding appropriate contractors to tender for the project.
- Advise on an appropriate form of Contract for construction.
- Be your representatives on site, reviewing works as they progress.
- Undertake Contract administration reviewing contractor queries and issuing Contract instructions.
- Review progress on site against contractors build programme and agreed payment strategy.
- We will liaise with the Main Contractor on your behalf, resolving any site issues that arise throughout to Practical Completion & Handover.